I was chatting with a good friend of mine from Oregon today when I learned she had been experiencing pain due to chronic illness. She was having back issues and said she is now walking with a cane. This is friend is very spiritual herself and knows the power of prayer. Yet, she has not been able to solve these issues on her own. So, I began gently offering advice as Holy Spirit had moved me to do. The following is the counsel I gave her as a friend and somebody who is finally healed from chronic illness.
Pain Can Help Teach Us Things
Often physical pain is beneficial. It can teach us to pay attention. It can tell us when we’ve gone too far or done too much. And it can even show us where we may have unresolved emotions about past events or ongoing circumstances. But, when you have learned all the lessons that a particular incarnation of bodily pain has to offer, it may be time to let it go.
I would be remiss were I not to mention what has worked for me. I am healed of serious chronic illness and pain that I’ve experienced since 1999 (19 years!). How did I do it? Put simply, through the power of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Or another way to look at it, through believing in the model for powerful healing that the Christ figure taught which was simply to ask and believe you have it and you WILL receive it.
How Holy Spirit Healed Me
My Two Step Protocol for Being Healed
How did I receive this miraculous healing? By doing two things:
Rome wasn’t built in a day
Also, it took over 30 years of developing and reinforcing bad eating, thinking, living, and feeling habits, so it makes sense that it might take a little time for me to heal my chronic severe health issues. Realizing this helped me to get past the natural doubt of “Well, I don’t feel healed, so I must not really be healed”.
Each day for 3 weeks I would stand in my house somewhere and yell (like my life depended on it — like I meant it),
“IN JESUS NAME I am HEALED !!!”
But, I also had to prepare to be healed. I had to prepare my mind by rewarding the positive, empowering thoughts, and thanking the disempowering ones for trying to protect me and asking them to step down.
I fasted for 7 days — but not without backsliding a couple times. But, you just gotta keep pushing through. This was no food, no drink, no medicine, no herbals, no salt — NOTHING!
By the 4th day my mouth was very dry and I was passing out from blood pressure/blood sugar issues. That is when I discovered Dr. Berg.
He teaches that if we stay away from sugar (including fruit) temporarily, we will starve the bad bacteria which destroy our liver and are the main (perhaps currently un-acknowledged) source of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. The main protocol Dr. Berg recommends consists of these nine points:
- We need way more POTASSIUM that we are getting daily.
- Get your daily potassium with a kale smoothie: Blend 7 cups frozen kale with 2 tbsp coconut oil as the first thing you consume in the morning on an empty stomach. Add a few drops of organic vanilla extract or licorice root powder for sweetness (optional).
- If you can drink your kale smoothie every morning you will not need to drink much coffee.
- Eliminate stimulants: Eliminate as many stimulants in your diet as you can because when you are already over-stressed they will contribute to adrenal fatigue which means your body will shut down.
- Heal fatty liver, heal your body:
- If you have any excess fat on your body (neck, arms, belly, thighs, etc.) that won’t go away no matter what diet or exercise you do, then you definitely have FATTY LIVER.
- Fatty liver prevents your liver from filtering toxins out of your blood properly, thus leading to chronic disease.
- Heal fatty liver by intermittent fasting, eliminating all sugars from your diet, and doing a modified version of KETO.
- Keto essentially means you eliminate all complex and simple carbohydrates from you diet so that your body learns to eat stored fat for fuel instead.
- Melt body fat with dietary fat: You lose cellulite body fat by eating delicious healthy fats like grass-fed butter, avocado, coconut oil, and nut butters.
Here are some videos I feel will help you on your journey. I love you and I want to see you healed and pain-free, but I can do nothing but show you the way and the errors of past ways. You have to be the one to make the choice to sacrifice the 2018 YOU so that that 2019 YOU can live. You must choose to allow yourself to be resurrected as your BEST SELF.
May these videos and your spiritual guidance lead you to discover how to truly be free from your physical pain.
Recommended Videos for Healing With Keto & Intermittent Fasting:
Fixing Pain Issues:
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”2″ gal_title=”Dr. Berg – Pain”]
Keto & Intermittent Fasting:
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”7″ gal_title=”Dr. Berg – Keto IF”]
Healing Fatty Liver:
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”8″ gal_title=”Dr. Berg – Fatty Liver”]
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”9″ gal_title=”Dr. Berg – Insulin Res.”]
Eating for Your Body Type:
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”10″ gal_title=”Dr. Berg – Body Types”]
It’s a lot to watch, and you don’t have to do it in one day. Maybe start with 30 minutes (2-3 videos) a day and let it soak in before moving on to others. Or, what you see and hear may blow your mind so much you just have to keep following the rabbit hole. Whatever you do, don’t delay — start TODAY! Don’t you think saving your health and your wallet is worth it?