HAPPY NEW YEAR and Welcome to 2020!!!
Yes, that’s right. It’s that time of the year again. When we speak about and write down changes that we plan to make for the better in our lives in a tradition called writing new year’s resolutions.
This year, my new years resolutions are simple: Simplify my Life. That’s it.
To do this I’m going to ask myself some of these questions:
- How can I make my life simple?
- What things do I possess that by getting rid of them will automatically make my life better? (letting go)
- What things do I own that I can keep a part of by archiving (digitizing photographs, scanning documents, etc.)?
- Which things do I need to have available at a moment’s notice?
Another things that I will be focusing on is refining my priorities. My current list of priorities are:
- Serving in my Church
- Employment at Dothan Eagle
- Relationship with my Wife
- Improving my overall Physical Health and Fitness
- Harnessing and Practicing my Spiritual Gifts to Help Others
- Find Freelance Side Hustle doing Graphic Design
- Publish My First Book
For me, 2020 is going to be all about becoming more fully my true self. I am sent here on this Earth, I know, to help find common ground among all peoples. I have been shown that it is time that I more actively try to bring Christians and Pagans to the same table to more better understand each other, eliminate the fear, and expand the love.
God knows what the world needs. I am here to work and my spiritual assignment is to bring back the understand that we are all one race, one people, and LOVE is the answer to all things.
P.S.: What the heck is a no-follower in WordPress? We learned about it in SEO class but it seems to have slipped my mind.